My Mantra of Starting My Day

9:58 AM


This is my first post of the year 2016, so here's a wishing you a very Happy and Blessed New Year!!!

I'm sure you must have made resolutions for the year 2016 that you so seriously wanted to follow but by now it must have already been dead. So this year instead of making some elaborate resolutions, I kept an easy resolution to just kick start my day in a golden style.

I firmly believe, the first few routines of the morning that you follow are the most important activities and that sets the positive and productive tone for the rest of the day. It is the time to show your gratefulness to God and look ahead with optimism thus making each day more fulfilling and vibrant.


Here are a few mantras that I have started to follow which has turned my good mornings into Gold Mornings and I’m listing down in the order that I practice it:

1. Meditation – The first thing that I do immediately after I wake up is to say a small prayer thanking God for the new day and being grateful to Him for all that He has given to me.

2. Stretching – Then I just stretch myself for a minute as this helps in an enhanced blood flow throughout the body making me feel fresh and energetic to start my day.

3. Cuddle my baby – I just hug my baby who will be fast asleep at this time and his innocent sweet face brings smile to me and makes me fresh and happy.

4. Brushing my teeth – Then I go to freshen up and brush my teeth with Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold toothbrush as this act as a catalyst to turn my good mornings into gold mornings. Its charcoal tipped bristles ensures it gives a protection from germs and even hidden dirt will be cleaned completely. It helps me to stay fresh the entire day.

5. Drinking water – After freshening up myself, I drink a good amount of water as it helps in cleansing my whole body system.

6. Exercise – My morning routine is never complete without an exercise of about 15 minutes. During this I carry on with some simple exercises and postures.

7. Savoring my morning coffee – A hot cup of coffee in the morning sitting in my balcony gives me the boost to start my day ahead. I sit and plan my day as well in the fresh air along with the soothing sound of chirping birds.

So, these are the mantras that I had started following and it has helped me in keeping calm and content for the entire day.

With #Colgate360GoldMornings, my good mornings had indeed become Gold Mornings!!!

You Might Also Like

0