Together

9:04 PM

Life is a journey comprising of success, celebrations, special moments and hardships all combined together. 


The ultimate goal of our life is happiness, infact anything we do is usually for seeking success which ultimately leads to happiness in life. The road leading to this happiness is not always smooth and there will be so many hurdles that we are supposed to cross. And these hurdles test our courage and our faith and give us the strength and motivation needed to go on with optimism, and look up. But the utmost happiness that we derive in life is from being together. Together can be with anyone with whom we love to spend our time with, be it family, friends, pets or anyone out there who hold a special place in our hearts.

I still remember the joy of being #together with my sisters for the first time after marriage back in my home town some 4 years ago. It is indeed the most memorable and cherished day of my life. It so happened that after my marriage, I left my family and came back to stay with my husband in a faraway land to be living here for ever. After that I never happened to travel to my parents place. Life was very hectic with full time job in hand and managing a house independently all of a sudden. The only people who visited me here were my in-laws, be it mother in law, sister in law or brother in laws. And the only place that I visited was theirs. Then came my pregnancy and so many other health issues combined together, I was really feeling low in life. Being away from my own family, I was drawn deep into depression and sadness. 

Then finally when my baby was 3 months old, I decided to visit my sisters and live with them for whole 3 weeks. I still cannot forget the joy of being together with them after so many years. Since my parents were abroad, me and my sisters along with our kids stayed in their vacant home. My sisters took so much care of me and my baby that those moments are really difficult for me to forget. They didn’t allow me to do any work instead took full charge of the house as well as my baby. I felt so free and cared and loved for. All my aunts and cousins visited me and we chatted for hours together. We revived all our old memories and talked for hours and hours together and laughed our hearts out. 

All this has happened after so many years that it gave me a new strength and motivation needed to go on with optimism, and look up. I came out of my depression and was really filled with new energy in life once again, just as https://housing.com ensures a life filled with optimism.

I still cannot forget the joy of being together with my entire family after so many years of staying alone. It was indeed the most memorable and cherished days of my life. I hope such moments keep occurring again and again!!!!

Disclaimer: Narration in this website are a work of fiction. The characters do not exist and are purely imaginary. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

You Might Also Like

1