Dry Baby, Happy Baby

2:51 PM

Motherhood is the best thing that has happened to me in my life. After all those nine months of vomiting sickness that I had and finally the delivery pains and tensions, when my baby was handed over to me, I forgot everything in an instant. 

I was filled with joy and pride. My happiness knew no bounds and I felt on top of the world. From day one, I ensured that my baby remained happy at all times. Keeping his tummy full and giving him a good sleep ensured just that. Here, I’m listing out the things that kept my baby happy:
1. Dry Baby, Happy Baby - The first and the foremost thing that I did to ensure my baby remained happy was to keep him dry not only from the outside but inside as well. For this I used Pampers Baby Dry Pants, which has a magic gel and keeps the baby dry from inside too. There has been moments when my baby used to cry and become cranky suddenly in the midst of his play time. Upon checking, I used to find that the diaper he was wearing is already wet from inside. After that I started using only Pamper Baby Dry Pants and made sure his happy moments are not taken away from him. He used to play and laugh undisturbed for hours together without getting wet. This was the wisest choice that I made to ensure his happiness.
2. Putting the music on and dancing - I used to put his favorite music on TV and make him imitate the kids dancing to the rhythm. He used to imitate, shake himself, laughed and enjoyed it to the core.

3. Out for play - Every evening I used to take him out in the play area of our apartment. He used to giggle and make lots of noises seeing other kids play. I used to make him sit on the rocker which he loved a lot and never wanted to get up from it and come home. He wanted to be there and enjoy for ever and ever, such were those precious moments.

4. Playing peek-a-boo - Playing just a simple game of peek-a-boo gave him so much excitement. He used to giggle and laugh his heart out. Sometimes just running behind a rolling ball gave him so much happiness. Even looking at flying butterflies was so much fun for him.

5. Playing with his favorite toy – Just sitting and seeing a toy train going choo choo gave him so much fun. He used to sit and watch it and we could hear his loud giggling sound. Also he loved simple stacking toys and played with them for hours together.

All these uninterrupted happy moments were possible because of his dry diaper and it is rightly said that diapers are baby’s best friends. Apart from keeping him happy, it also ensured he had a good night sleep without getting disturbed by wetness. To ensure your baby’s happiness, I would highly recommend you to use Pampers Baby Dry Pants. 

You Might Also Like

0