Chane ki Daal Gosht | Mutton with Lentils | Daalcha

2:22 PM

What a nice way to start a lazy Saturday morning, with a guest post of mine being featured at The Big Sweet Tooth. I'm more than humbled that Rafeeda accepted my invitation and gave me an opportunity to feature on her space. Hers is the only blog that I seriously read from the time I had discovered it and actually I wait each day for her post.... yes she does A Post A Day, I'm just obsessed with her blogging marathon!!! She has got a huge collection of recipes including dishes from across the world plus loads and loads of sweets, desserts and bakes, infact the list is just endless......

Also, today is my 5th guest post. I decided to give her a traditional dish from my kitchen - Chane ki Daal Gosht or Daalcha as it is called in our place. Its a yummy combination of mutton, cooked with chana daal...

Want to know how to make it, then do check out Rafeeda's space here.




Thanks once again for giving me this opportunity, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did while guest posting.

You Might Also Like

11