Eggless Banana Walnut Muffin | Banana Muffins

10:32 AM

eggless banana walnut muffins
Finally I'm up with a recipe post today after ages, I feel... :) This treat I had baked for one fine Iftar when I had some ripe bananas and didn't know what to do with it and finally landed here. If you are a follower of my blog, then you must be remembering these beauties adorning my Iftar table here , which I had shared the next day itself. These were very soft and spongy with the crunchiness of walnuts in it, loved having it warm for breaking my fast. Also it was very easy to make with no much process involved, do try it out today itself.....



eggless banana walnut muffins

Eggless Banana Walnut Muffins

Ingredients:
Banana - 2, ripe
All purpose flour/maida - 3/4 cup
Walnut - 1/4 cup, chopped
Sugar - 1/2 of a 3/4 cup
Oil - 1/4 cup
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp

Method:
Preheat the oven to 190C

In a bowl take the peeled bananas and mash it well with hands to make it a paste

Add oil,vanilla and sugar to it. Mix well and keep aside

In another bowl take All purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda. Mix with a whisk

Make a dent in the centre and pour the banana mixture in it

Add 3/4 of the chopped walnuts and just fold everything together so that it blends properly. Do not over mix

Line the muffin tray with paper liners and spoon the batter upto 3/4th of it

Sprinkle the remaining walnuts on top

Bake for 25-30 minutes or till an inserted toothpick comes out clean

Enjoy it warm!!!
eggless banana walnut muffins

You Might Also Like

10