Mutton Liver Fry / Bhuni Kaleji

10:23 AM


I'm sharing today one of my favorite dish - Mutton Liver Fry. Its very easy to make with simple ingredients and tastes great. It has been a practice in my home to have these kalejis immediately after the sacrifice on the day of Eid ul Adha, which I have continued even here. But the way it is prepared on Eid day is different which can be had just like that without any accompaniment. I will definitely share that way of preparing too. Today I'm giving you the version of the recipe which I make very often to go as a side dish, please have a look at it.....
Mutton Liver Fry

Ingredients:
Mutton liver / Kaleji - 1/2 kg
Onions - 2 large, slit lengthwise
Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Green chillies - 8-10, chopped into chunks
Salt - to taste
Oil

Method:
In a kadhai heat oil and add the onions. Saute till they become soft

Add the mutton liver/kaleji and fry on high flame till it changes colour

Add ginger garlic paste and green chillies and saute till the kaleji becomes soft

Add salt and cook till oil separates

Add 1/4 cup water and simmer till done

Note:
Always add salt in the end, or else the kalejis will turn hard or rubbery

You Might Also Like

21