Zeera Rice

8:22 PM

I have been eating out for the past 3 days in a row, and just not keeping so well and feeling dizzy. Some or the other things came up and we ended up hogging all the junks. Though I'll be all excited when eating out as I get a kitchen holiday but then it takes on my health. So today I'm here with a very simple dish, Zeera Rice or Zeera Pulao, which I usually make when I'm not in mood of preparing the normal plain rice. Do have a look friends....
Zeera Rice

Ingredients:
Rice - 2 cups, soaked for 20 minutes
Oil - 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Garlic paste - a drop
Water - 3 cups, adjust according to the type of rice
Salt - to taste

Method:
Heat the oil in a pan

Add the garlic paste and cumin seeds

The minute they splutter, add the water and salt

Bring the water to a boil and add the drained rice

Cook on medium heat giving an occasional stir, until the water diminishes and simmer till rice is done

You Might Also Like

11