Fish Fry

10:21 AM

Ok, today's post is not a fresh dish that I prepared, instead it was lying in my drafts folder for long, I had made this before ramadan. Got busy with other stuff and this was left as it is. So now when as I was going through my draft folder, this one striked me and published it,, hehehe,,, well this is one of my favourite food item that is prepared in a jiffy, there are no elaborate procedure for it nor any hassles in making, just perfect for a lazy cook like me... :))), here you go with the recipe, hope u'll like it, as much as it is to my taste buds.....



Ingredients:
Fish - 4 pieces
All purpose flour - 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Black pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt - to taste
Lime juice - few drops
Oil - for frying



Method:

Mix all the ingredients mentioned above well

Marinate the fish pieces in this marinade and keep in the refrigerator for 30 minutes

Shallow fry the fish pieces till it turns nice golden brown in colour
Serve

You Might Also Like

2