How to store small kitchen appliances

10:39 AM

I generally don't like my small appliances like mixers, blenders, toasters etc lying on the counter tops permanently. They take lots of space and makes the kitchen look messy. It also gets dusty lying on the top. I usually store them behind close doors. I take them out only when needed and immediately place it back in its place after use. It hardly takes few seconds to do so. Here are the points that I take into account while storing them:
  • Discard or giveaway the appliances which you don't use or have been damaged
  • Choose a specific cabinet in your kitchen in which you will be storing all your small appliances
  • Tie the long cords of appliances with rubber band or cord clips
  • Store them in the lower cabinets as they are more suitable for weight holding 
  • Arrange the appliances according to the frequency they are used, most useable ones in the front and the remaining in the back




You Might Also Like

0